Summernats is a safe place for everyone
* I agree that the verbal or physical harassment of anyone, in any way, at Summernats is unacceptable. If I engage in such behavior, I will be ejected from the Summernats.
Summernats Car Festival
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and event organiser refers to Summernats Pty Ltd (ABN 48 139 042 961). This ‘agreement’ means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our booking form.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase. Includes any charitable donation.
- Event organisers reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute features and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
- An individual's attendance at the event will be governed by any state, territory and/or federal Government health orders at the time of the event. In you are prevented from attending the event due to a Government Health Order, you can transfer the value of your purchase to another event or product under the management of Summernats Pty Ltd.
- Age of child is determined at the date of the event not at the purchase date.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Anyone aged 16 and under planning to camp, must be accompanied by a responsible camping adult at all times.
- No alcohol, illicit drugs glass, animals, fireworks, weapons, pools and spas, drones, motorcycles, motorised scooters or eskies, skateboards or any unauthorised vehicles are to be brought into the event site. No fires or open flames under any circumstances.
- Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. Patrons offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organiser.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. Ticket to be exchanged for event wristband at event ticket box to gain entry and re-entry. Broken wristbands will not be honoured or replaced.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
- It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘Summernats Pty Ltd’ or any liability for any illness, injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
- ‘Summernats Pty Ltd’ cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Canberra, Australia.
Note, any item below that is confiscated will not be returned at the end of the event. The items listed below are in conjunction with the Event Conditions of Entry.
Alcohol purchased outside of Summernats event grounds
Illicit substances and paraphernalia, including unidentifiable substances.
Canisters of Nitrous Oxide or CO2
Fuel of any type
Motorcycle club colours
Flares, fireworks, explosives or any fire twirling equipment
Weapons or explosives of any description
Fires, candles or open flames
Airhorns / sirens
Protest paraphernalia and banners
Any clothing that could be mistaken for event personnel including hi-vis
Pools and Spas
Professional photography equipment
Drones or any other remote-control devices
Clothing bearing any racist language or images.
Skateboards, scooters, roller-skates, bicycles, motorbikes, segways, hoverboards – motorised or non-motorised.
Golf carts or any personal motorised vehicles
Gas bottles heavier than 9 kilograms (inclusive of gas)
Kettles, toasters, fridges over 180L
Furniture that is not willing to be taken home
Platforms, structures or materials to be used to erect platforms or other viewing platforms
Anything that the event organiser reasonably considers will obstruct the view or jeopardise the safety, comfort or experience of other patrons
Animals other than animals recognised as assistance animals under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) - Summernats and/ or Security Guards may request evidence.
Loud Hailers / Megaphones
Spray cans of paint
Any other item that Event Personnel consider illegal or dangerous